This position is responsible for directing activities to grow the Enterprise Account Channel of BlueGrace Logistics by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals
• Prospects using various methods including cold calls, networking, referrals, social media, marketing campaigns.
• Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, competitor information and market conditions.
• Represents BlueGrace Logistics as exhibitor or attendee at trade association meetings.
• Delivers sales presentations to key prospects.
• Meets with key clients
• Coordinates liaison between sales department and customer service/operations.
• Assists other departments within organization to prepare training manuals and technical publications and press releases related to the Enterprise channel.
• Prepares weekly sales report for VP of Sales showing sales volume, growth projections
• Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
• Recommends or approves budget, expenditures, and appropriations for research and development, automation, and integration costs for clients.
• Delivers proposals and negotiates contracts with clients in excess of 1M in potential annual revenues.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Synthesizes complex or diverse information
• Collects and researches data
• Uses intuition and experience to complement data
• Designs work flows and procedures.
• Generates creative solutions
• Translates concepts and information into images
• Uses feedback to modify designs
• Applies design principles
• Demonstrates attention to detail
• Problem Solving
• Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
• Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
• Develops alternative solutions
• Works well in group problem solving situations
• Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Project Management
• Develops project plans
• Coordinates projects
• Communicates changes and progress
• Completes projects on time and budget
• Manages project team activities.
• Balances team and individual responsibilities
• Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views
• Gives and welcomes feedback
• Contributes to building a positive team spirit
• Puts success of team above own interests
• Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives
• Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
• Exhibits confidence in self and others
• Inspires and motivates others to perform well
• Effectively influences actions and opinions of others
• Accepts feedback from others
• Gives appropriate recognition to others.
• Organizational Support
• Follows policies and procedures
• Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time
• Supports organization's goals and values
• Benefits organization through outside activities
• Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
• Prioritizes and plans work activities
• Uses time efficiently
• Plans for additional resources
• Sets goals and objectives
• Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks
• Develops realistic action plans.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Accounting programs, Salesforce, TMS and the integration capabilities of each program. Understanding of functionality of MIS, MRP, and Order Processing systems a plus.