This role is responsible for sourcing, qualifying and closing targeted Mid-Market (medium client) opportunities. The BDR will research businesses throughout the United States with freight spend between $150,000 and $1,000,000, have up to a few locations and are looking for more than being a transactional customer. The BDR will prepare selling strategies to target accounts via telephone cold calls, emails and internet marketing. The BDR will develop opportunities, set up and run sales meetings via phone, web and face to face with potential clients. The BDR is also responsible for implementation and account retention following the close of any business.
#1 BE CARING OF ALL OTHERS
We value your dreams and believe in paying it forward.
- 5-time winner of the Tampa Bay Business Journal “Best Places to Work” Award
- 2-time winner of the Tiny Pulse “Happiest Company” Award
- Regular contributor to Metropolitan Ministries, Humane Society, and charities nationwide
- Free Beer Fridays, Pie-Eating Contents, BooGrace, and numerous other fun activities
- Learn more about our culture on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Follow @CultureBG
Life is already complicated-why not keep it simple?
BlueGrace Facts & Figures
- BlueGrace is one of the fastest growing transportation management services in the US
- Founded with 24 employees in Riverview, Florida, now have over 500 nationwide
- Featured on the Inc. 500 since 2012, as one of the fastest growing companies in America
- Backed by a $255 million private equity investment by Warburg Pincus
- Serving over 10,000 satisfied customers
#3 PURSUE OUTRAGEOUS GOALS
It’s not in our DNA to settle for average or to come in second place.
- Source leads via internet, trade publications, and available sources to establish a target prospect list
- Prospect inbound lead sources through internet and print marketing, trade shows, referrals, etc.
- Effectively manage prospects through daily use of company CRM
- Be an active participant in role play sessions, meetings, trainings, and learning sessions
- Set up and run “Discovery Calls”, “Overview Calls”, “Data Analysis Reviews” and “Proposals”
#4 EMBRACE CHAOS
Chaos will happen in life. It’s where all the good stories originate.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 or more years of B2B sales in transportation or a similar technical industry is required
- Experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM product is a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office suite and other software application
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills over the phone, through written communication, and in person
#5 BE HAPPY, HUMBLE AND HAVE FUN
Choose a work place that values your happiness, health and wants you to succeed.
- We offer a very competitive base pay
- Annual vacation days and paid holidays
- Employees can purchase additional health/dental/life/disability/vision insurance
- We offer a matching program for your 401K contributions