The Enterprise Account Manager leads the company’s efforts to maintain and expand relationships with large, multi-location customers. Responsible for achieving sales and gross profit quotas. This position will focus on the headquarters and key shipping/receiving locations of assigned accounts.
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel including high level contacts in assigned customer accounts.
• Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
• Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives and financial targets.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
• Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
•Achieves assigned sales and gross profit quotas in designated national accounts.
• Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
• Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
To be considered for this role, you must have Industry Experience. The Enterprise Account Manager reports to the Vice President of Enterprise Performance.