This position is primarily responsible for sourcing, qualifying and engaging target enterprise (large client) opportunities. The ESA will be provided leads to call on to qualify as a fit to do business with BlueGrace. BlueGrace fit meaning that business either moves or brings in freight that they pay for. BlueGrace serves several different types of businesses: Enterprise, Middle Market, and Small Business. The Enterprise Sales Associates will call on lead lists developed by the sourcing department to either qualify or disqualify them as fitting one of the markets BlueGrace can service.
#1 BE CARING OF ALL OTHERS
We value your dreams and believe in paying it forward.
- 5-time winner of the Tampa Bay Business Journal “Best Places to Work” Award
- 2-time winner of the Tiny Pulse “Happiest Company” Award
- Regular contributor to Metropolitan Ministries, Humane Society, and charities nationwide
- Free Beer Fridays, Pie-Eating Contents, BooGrace, and numerous other fun activities
- Learn more about our culture on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Follow @CultureBG
Life is already complicated-why not keep it simple?
BlueGrace Facts & Figures
- BlueGrace is one of the fastest growing transportation management services in the US
- Founded with 24 employees in Riverview, Florida, now have over 500 nationwide
- Featured on the Inc. 500 since 2012, as one of the fastest growing companies in America
- Backed by a $255 million private equity investment by Warburg Pincus
- Serving over 10,000 satisfied customers
#3 PURSUE OUTRAGEOUS GOALS
It’s not in our DNA to settle for average or to come in second place.
- Makes 100+ phone calls a day to perspective BlueGrace clients
- Sources leads by creatively researching the internet, trade publications, Data.com, LinkedIn, and other sources to establish a target prospect list
- Prospect inbound lead sources through internet and print marketing, trade shows, referrals, etc.
- Be able to provide highly advanced knowledge of business systems, vertical markets, supply chain models, and distribution systems to be to apply our value proposition to the needs of the customer.
- Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers
- Administrative tasks including nonmanual office work to perform daily duties and move clients forward in the sales process
- Prospect for and engage with high level decision makers (CXO, VP, Director, Manager Level)
#4 EMBRACE CHAOS
Chaos will happen in life. It’s where all the good stories originate.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Hospitality, recruiting, or entry level sales is a plus.
- Experience using a CRM is a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office suite and other software applications
- Strong presentation skills over the phone, through written communication, and in person
#5 BE HAPPY, HUMBLE AND HAVE FUN
Choose a work place that values your happiness, health and wants you to succeed.
- We offer very competitive base pay
- Annual vacation days and paid holidays
- Employees can purchase additional health/dental/life/disability/vision insurance
- We offer a matching program for your 401K contributions