This position is responsible for maximizing the value of our product (BlueShip) and the work of the Development Team using the Scrum Agile process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the liaison between stakeholders and the development team in the analysis, design, configuration, testing, maintenance and development of our software.
- Manages stakeholder relationships, communications and expectations
- Single Point of Contact for the product development team(s) (including new requirements and prioritizing backlog items).
- Consults with business area stakeholders to determine business needs. Combines knowledge of what the business wants with knowledge of how systems are built to create a functional design for the new feature.
- Creates user stories; manages, priortiizes and continually refines the Product Backlog and requirements.
- Decides on release date and content
- Accepts and rejects work in the sprint reviews
- Provides support for application and system problems, including any incidents disrupting the application service and also assists with the analyses of business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Supports and resolves production issues and bugs.
- Provides technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching professional and technical staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, business or other technical field or proven equivalent related experience required
- Two (2) years of experience in business process analysis, major computer system implementations, IT software testing, and/or major analytical or research studies required
- Knowledge of software development process; software and/or process documentation; and/or analyzing business requirements required.
- Minimum of 2 years transporation, logistics and/or 3PL experience
- Experience with internal BlueGrace systems such as BlueShip, MercuryGate TMS, SalesForce and REMs a plus
- Experience in Microsoft development products, including but not limited VSTS a plus
- XML, XSLT, JSON and API/WEB services experience a plus
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and prioritize work based on the urgency and scope of project.
- Broad technical, analytical and business acumen and structured problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.