Accomplishes software requirements by developing and maintaining applications and databases.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Design, code, test, debug, document, and maintain enterprise applications
- Assist in system scope and customer requirements
- Assist in preparing high level design and detail design specifications
- Assist with System Architecture designs
- Communicate effectively with customers and other users
- Work independently with minimum supervision or part of a team on projects
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Baccalaureate degree in recognized program for information systems or computer science or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years of development experience required (4+ years preferred)
- Extensive understanding and implementation of object oriented programming and rapid application development
- Strong experience with SQL and DB principles and technologies
- Strong experience with XML, XSLT, and API’s/Web Services
- Strong experience with HTML5, MVC, Kendo, Entity Framework
- Experience with Knockout, MVVM, Angular JS, TFS a plus
- Ability to provide quality customer service and teamwork while managing multiple tasks and projects under competing deadlines a must
- EDI experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills