This role is primarily responsible for accomplishing software requirements by developing and maintaining applications and databases.
#1 BE CARING OF ALL OTHERS
We value your dreams and believe in paying it forward.
- 5-time winner of the Tampa Bay Business Journal “Best Places to Work” Award
- 2-time winner of the Tiny Pulse “Happiest Company” Award
- Regular contributor to Metropolitan Ministries, Humane Society, and charities nationwide
- Free Beer Fridays, Pie-Eating Contests, BooGrace, and numerous other fun activities
- Learn more about our culture on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Follow@CultureBG
Life is already complicated-why not keep it simple?
BlueGrace Facts & Figures
- BlueGrace is one of the fastest growing transportation management services in the US
- Founded with 24 employees in Riverview, Florida, now have over 500 nationwide
- Featured on the Inc. 500 since 2012, as one of the fastest growing companies in America
- Backed by a $255 million private equity investment by Warburg Pincus
- Serving over 10,000 satisfied customers
#3 PURSUE OUTRAGEOUS GOALS
It’s not in our DNA to settle for average or to come in second place.
- Design, code, debug, document, and maintain enterprise applications
- Assist in system scope and customer requirements
- Assist in preparing high level design and detail design specifications
- Assist with System Architecture designs
- Communicate effectively with customers and other users
- Work independently with minimum supervision or part of a team on projects
#4 EMBRACE CHAOS
Chaos will happen in life. It’s where all the good stories originate.
- Baccalaureate degree in recognized program for information systems or computer science or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years of development experience required (4+ years preferred)
- Extensive understanding and implementation of object oriented programming and rapid application development
- Strong experience with SQL and DB principles and technologies
- Strong experience with XML, XSLT, and API’s/Web Services
- Strong experience with HTML5, MVC, Kendo, Entity Framework
- Experience with Knockout, MVVM, Angular JS, TFS a plus
- Ability to provide quality customer service and teamwork while managing multiple tasks and projects under competing deadlines a must
- EDI experience a plus
#5 BE HAPPY, HUMBLE AND HAVE FUN
Choose a work place that values your happiness, health and wants you to succeed.
- We offer very competitive base pay
- Annual vacation days and paid holidays
- Employees can purchase additional health/dental/life/disability/vision insurance
- We offer a matching program for your 401K contributions