This role is primarily responsible for supporting the sales department with daily administrative task. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
#1 BE CARING OF ALL OTHERS
We value your dreams and believe in paying it forward.
- 5-time winner of the Tampa Bay Business Journal “Best Places to Work” Award
- 2-time winner of the Tiny Pulse “Happiest Company” Award
- Regular contributor to Metropolitan Ministries, Humane Society, and charities nationwide
- Free Beer Fridays, Pie-Eating Contests, BooGrace, and numerous other fun activities
- Learn more about our culture on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Follow @CultureBG
Life is already complicated-why not keep it simple?
BlueGrace Facts & Figures
- BlueGrace is one of the fastest growing transportation management services in the US
- Founded with 24 employees in Riverview, Florida, now have over 500 nationwide
- Featured on the Inc. 500 since 2012, as one of the fastest growing companies in America
- Backed by a $255 million private equity investment by Warburg Pincus
- Serving over 10,000 satisfied customers
#3 PURSUE OUTRAGEOUS GOALS
It’s not in our DNA to settle for average or to come in second place.
- Account set ups; running quotes, booking shipments (FTL and non Blueship users)
- Tracking shipments
- Following up on truck load deliveries
- Assisting with claims/disputes
- Assisting new BlueShip users with any difficulties they may be having.
- Data entry for Cost Analysis and running Cost Analysis for smaller accounts.
#4 EMBRACE CHAOS
Chaos will happen in life. It’s where all the good stories originate.
- Bachelor’s degree not required but a plus ( Any Major)
- Demonstrated track record of success in previous academic or work setting.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi task and prioritize deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
#5 BE HAPPY, HUMBLE AND HAVE FUN
Choose a work place that values your happiness, health and wants you to succeed.
- We offer a very competitive base pay
- Annual vacation days and paid holidays
- Employees can purchase additional health/dental/life/disability/vision insurance
- We offer a matching program for your 401K contributions