The Freight Support Representative will be responsible for supporting the sales department with daily administrative task. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
The following represents a list of essential duties and responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Honor and adhere to BlueGrace Core Values at all times.
- Account set ups; running quotes; booking shipments (FTL and non BlueShip users)
- Tracking shipments
- Following up on truck load deliveries
- Assisting with claims/disputes
- Assisting new BlueShip users with any difficulties they may be having.
- Data entry for Cost Analysis and running Cost Analysis for smaller accounts.
- Checking Variance reports/ notifying customers of additional charges.
- Tracking/Assisting in collections (PAID margin)
- Facilitating Credit App/Acct Set Ups
- Creating Margin Reports (Paid/Invoiced) and shipped margin reports
- General Administrative Duties
Other Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be willing and able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily.
- Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Must be self-motivated and manage time effectively.
- Must be goal oriented, driven to succeed, and competitive.
- Must have a proven track record of success and achievement of goals.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and produce in a climate that demands high activity levels.
- Must possess characteristics such as persistence, creativity, confidence, and ability to solve problems.
- Must be willing and able to go the extra mile to provide our customers the best service for their shipping needs.
Experience, Education, and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree not required but a plus (Any major)
- Demonstrated track record of success in previous academic or work setting.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi task and prioritize deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Winning Behaviors and Competencies
- Assume responsibility for and follow through on all customer requests to completion and customer satisfaction.
- Works well both independently and in teams
- Communicates effectively through all levels of the organization
- Demonstrate professionalism, energy, motivation, enthusiasm and integrity