BlueGrace is growing tremendously and we are in pursuit of top performing sales representatives to join our winning team. If you are motivated to establish a long-term career in sales and are driven to succeed, we want to talk to you! Sales positions offer a competitive salary and opportunity for unlimited earnings potential - the more you put in, the more you get out! In addition to a limitless career opportunity, the culture is incredible. BlueGrace received the 'Happiest Company Award' and 'Best Places to Work' award in both 2015 and 2016 along with numerous other awards that speak to our fast-paced success. We have increased our employee base by over 150 employees in the last six months, demonstrating our profound growth.
Sales Representatives facilitate the entire sales cycle from lead development to deal closing. This is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your personal, professional and financial growth in the field of logistics. Your daily exposure to top executives and business leaders will allow you to shape and enhance your pipeline as well as grow your career.
The Daily Grind:
- Build and manage a large client pipeline, including consistent follow-up
- Generate and qualify new business via phone, email & internet marketing
- Translate business opportunities into incremental revenues with a strong selling strategy
- Identify key decision makers and accumulate business intelligence through a consultative approach to deliver solutions and drive sales
- Overcome objections with effective sales techniques to uncover business needs and negotiate solutions
- Initiate, develop & close new business
- Establish and develop a strong client base with continuous growth
- Candidates are expected to proactively maximize their time through multitasking
The Ideal Candidate:
- Exemplifies abilities to exceed sales goals by overcoming obstacles
- Assertive, passionate, consultative, competitive
- Enthusiastic drive to succeed with obvious confidence and competitive nature
- 1 year sales experience required; logistics experience preferred
- Bachelor Degree preferred or equivalent sales/logistics experience
Perks That Come Along with Your Hard Work:
- Competitive Base Salary & Uncapped Commission Potential
- Promote Within - Limitless career advancement opportunities as a result of our fast growth.
- Sales Contests - Who doesn't like friendly competition and bragging rights?
- Charitable Contributions - We improve our community just as much as we improve our business.
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Paid-time Off and Holiday Pay
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401k Match