This position is primarily responsible for coordinating recruitment and onboarding activities of the BlueGrace Logistics Corporate and Regional offices. Additionally, the coordinator is responsible for providing office tours, promoting the BlueGrace brand at recruiting events, and facilitating first day orientation; thus, confidence with public speaking is a must.
#1 BE CARING OF ALL OTHERS
We value your dreams and believe in paying it forward.
- 5-time winner of the Business Journal “Best Places to Work” Award
- 2-time winner of the Tiny Pulse “Happiest Company” Award
- Regular contributor to Metropolitan Ministries, Humane Society, and charities nationwide
- Free Beer Fridays, Pie-Eating Contents, BooGrace, and numerous other fun activities
- Learn more about our culture on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Follow @CultureBG
Life is already complicated-why not keep it simple?
BlueGrace Facts & Figures
- BlueGrace is one of the fastest growing transportation management services in the US
- Founded with 24 employees in Riverview, Florida, now have over 500 nationwide
- Featured on the Inc. 500 since 2012, as one of the fastest growing companies in America
- Backed by a $255 million private equity investment by Warburg Pincus
- Serving over 10,000 satisfied customers
#3 PURSUE OUTRAGEOUS GOALS
It’s not in our DNA to settle for average or to come in second place.
- Support recruiters by receiving, screening, and filing incoming resumes
- Schedule and conduct initial phone screening
- Coordinate the scheduling of interviews with hiring managers and applicants
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process; working within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and HRIS tools
- Promote the BlueGrace image to candidates and external service providers
- Attend Job Fairs and marketing events
- Provide general support for the regional branches
- Facilitate onboarding, and collect new hire's first day documents
- Orientation preparation and facilitation as BlueGrace's first impression to new hires
#4 EMBRACE CHAOS
Chaos will happen in life. It’s where all the good stories originate.
- Bachelor degree preferred but not required
- ATS experience preferred but not required
- Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal. Must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, technical procedures, and company memos.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in database software; internet software, Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Must be comfortable with public speaking
- Must be able to travel on occasion
#5 BE HAPPY, HUMBLE AND HAVE FUN
Choose a work place that values your happiness, health and wants you to succeed.
- We offer a very competitive base pay
- Opportunity for uncapped commission and bonus potential
- Annual vacation days and paid holidays
- Employees can purchase additional health/dental/life/disability/vision insurance
- We offer a matching program for your 401K contributions