This position is responsible for testing and evaluating software applications and systems to ensure quality prior to scheduled releases.
#1 BE CARING OF ALL OTHERS
We value your dreams and believe in paying it forward.
- 5-time winner of the Tampa Bay Business Journal “Best Places to Work” Award
- 2-time winner of the Tiny Pulse “Happiest Company” Award
- Regular contributor to Metropolitan Ministries, Humane Society, and charities nationwide
- Free Beer Fridays, Pie-Eating Contents, BooGrace, and numerous other fun activities
- Learn more about our culture on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Follow @CultureBG
Life is already complicated-why not keep it simple?
BlueGrace Facts & Figures
- BlueGrace is one of the fastest growing transportation management services in the US
- Founded with 24 employees in Riverview, Florida, now have over 500 nationwide
- Featured on the Inc. 500 since 2012, as one of the fastest growing companies in America
- Backed by a $255 million private equity investment by Warburg Pincus
- Serving over 10,000 satisfied customers
#3 PURSUE OUTRAGEOUS GOALS
It’s not in our DNA to settle for average or to come in second place.
- Develop and unit test new functionality for enterprise applications
- Applies software testing practices and procedures to drive quality and testability of products and services
- Develops software testing requirements, test cases, and test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications
- Detects and reports software defects
- Analyzes offerings against functional and non-functional requirements
- Creates clearly documented plans, designs and results
- Participates in Scrum meetings and processes.
- Provides input on new product or service features
- Assist prod support with resolving production issues as needed
#4 EMBRACE CHAOS
Chaos will happen in life. It’s where all the good stories originate.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, business or other technical field or proven equivalent related experience required
- Two (2) years of experience in business process analysis, major computer system implementations, IT software testing, and/or major analytical or research studies required
- Knowledge of .NET Framework and DB Principles/Technologies a plus
- XML, XSLT, JSON and API/WEB services experience a plus
- Transportation, logistics and/or 3PL experience a plus
- Experience in Microsoft development products, including but not limited to SQL Server, VSTS and Visual Studio
- Experience with internal BlueGrace systems such as BlueShip, MercuryGate TMS, SalesForce and REMs a plus
#5 BE HAPPY, HUMBLE AND HAVE FUN
Choose a work place that values your happiness, health and wants you to succeed.
- We offer a very competitive base pay
- Annual vacation days and paid holidays
- Employees can purchase additional health/dental/life/disability/vision insurance
- We offer a matching program for your 401K contributions