Responsible for defining, designing and evaluating user interfaces within software applications to ensure a quality and cohesive user experience.
#1 BE CARING OF ALL OTHERS
We value your dreams and believe in paying it forward.
- 5-time winner of the Tampa Bay Business Journal “Best Places to Work” Award
- 2-time winner of the Tiny Pulse “Happiest Company” Award
- Regular contributor to Metropolitan Ministries, Humane Society, and charities nationwide
- Free Beer Fridays, Pie-Eating Contents, BooGrace, and numerous other fun activities
- Learn more about our culture on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Follow @CultureBG
Life is already complicated-why not keep it simple?
BlueGrace Facts & Figures
- BlueGrace is one of the fastest growing transportation management services in the US
- Founded with 24 employees in Riverview, Florida, now have over 500 nationwide
- Featured on the Inc. 500 since 2012, as one of the fastest growing companies in America
- Backed by a $255 million private equity investment by Warburg Pincus
- Serving over 10,000 satisfied customers
#3 PURSUE OUTRAGEOUS GOALS
It’s not in our DNA to settle for average or to come in second place.
- Use business requirements, market research, and customer feedback to define and design interaction flows, use cases, sitemaps, wireframes, and design artifacts and prototypes – from sketches to pixel perfect.
- Acquire and leverage user data (conduct usability studies, user interviews) and other key metrics to understand customer problems, motivations, needs, and wants.
- Establish and maintain a cohesive, consistent standard experience across the application
- Collaborate directly with developers for implementation and integrity of designs
- Assist with documentation of new functionality
- Participate in customer requirements and scoping meetings
- Provide support for new functionality in testing environments
#4 EMBRACE CHAOS
Chaos will happen in life. It’s where all the good stories originate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related field required – from 4-year college or technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Portfolio demonstrating both UX and UI design, showing ability to turn ideas into strong and unique design (please include with application)
- 3 to 5 years of interaction, usability and UX/UI design experience required. Fluency in best practices required
- Experience designing large-scale systems and applications
- Experience using data to inform design decisions
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas and solutions
- Expert skill level with standard design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, and Sketch
#5 BE HAPPY, HUMBLE AND HAVE FUN
Choose a work place that values your happiness, health and wants you to succeed.
- We offer a very competitive base pay
- Annual vacation days and paid holidays
- Employees can purchase additional health/dental/life/disability/vision insurance
- We offer a matching program for your 401K contributions