The Account Manager is an inside sales role responsible for customer value retention and growth through additional shipment opportunities by positioning BlueGrace Logistics services.
#1 BE CARING OF ALL OTHERS
We value your dreams and believe in paying it forward.
- 5-time winner of the Tampa Bay Business Journal “Best Places to Work” Award
- 2-time winner of the Tiny Pulse “Happiest Company” Award
- Regular contributor to Metropolitan Ministries, Humane Society, and charities nationwide
- Free Beer Fridays, Pie-Eating Contents, BooGrace, and numerous other fun activities
- Learn more about our culture on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Follow @CultureBG
Life is already complicated-why not keep it simple?
BlueGrace Facts & Figures
- BlueGrace is one of the fastest growing transportation management services in the US
- Founded with 24 employees in Riverview, Florida, now have over 500 nationwide
- Featured on the Inc. 500 since 2012, as one of the fastest growing companies in America
- Backed by a $255 million private equity investment by Warburg Pincus
- Serving over 10,000 satisfied customers
#3 PURSUE OUTRAGEOUS GOALS
It’s not in our DNA to settle for average or to come in second place.
- Act as a strategic partner between BlueGrace Logistics and the customer
- Manage existing customer challenges with BlueGrace solutions
- Strategically sell additional services by developing deep customer relationships
- Develop long term relationships by providing excellent customer support
- Manage forecast accuracy
- Provide feedback to help identify prospects’ pain points to help determine how the BlueGrace Logistics solution will speak to those needs
#4 EMBRACE CHAOS
Chaos will happen in life. It’s where all the good stories originate.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- 1- 3 years’ experience in professional setting with evidence of prior success in sales and strong interest in technology
- Freight/logistics experience is preferred
- Proven demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence and sales acumen
- Strong computer proficiency
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management/organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to set and manage multiple priorities
- Experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM product is a plus
#5 BE HAPPY, HUMBLE AND HAVE FUN
Choose a work place that values your happiness, health and wants you to succeed.
- We offer a very competitive base pay
- Annual vacation days and paid holidays
- Employees can purchase additional health/dental/life/disability/vision insurance
- We offer a matching program for your 401K contributions