This role is primarily responsible for supporting our customers by tracking, building, booking, and editing shipments. Customer Support Representatives are also responsible for various reporting to ensure carriers are receiving our pickup requests and rescheduling missed pickups. The CSR position serves as a liaison between our customers and the carriers.
#1 BE CARING OF ALL OTHERS
We value your dreams and believe in paying it forward.
- 5-time winner of the Tampa Bay Business Journal “Best Places to Work” Award
- 2-time winner of the Tiny Pulse “Happiest Company” Award
- Regular contributor to Metropolitan Ministries, Humane Society, and charities nationwide
- Free Beer Fridays, Pie-Eating Contents, BooGrace, and numerous other fun activities
- Learn more about our culture on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Follow @CultureBG
Life is already complicated-why not keep it simple?
BlueGrace Facts & Figures
- BlueGrace is one of the fastest growing transportation management services in the US
- Founded with 24 employees in Riverview, Florida, now have over 500 nationwide
- Featured on the Inc. 500 since 2012, as one of the fastest growing companies in America
- Backed by a $255 million private equity investment by Warburg Pincus
- Serving over 10,000 satisfied customers
#3 PURSUE OUTRAGEOUS GOALS
It’s not in our DNA to settle for average or to come in second place.
- Investigates, opens, and manages customer service Issues.
- Applies knowledge of relevant modes of transportation to provide effective solutions and client service.
- Identifies problems early and mitigates risk by proactively acting on sometimes limited information or direction.
- Establishes relationships with carriers and designs effective solutions to meet clients’ needs.
- Responsible for accurate records of all customer and carrier interactions
#4 EMBRACE CHAOS
Chaos will happen in life. It’s where all the good stories originate.
- High school diploma is required. College degree is preferred, but not required
- Strongly prefer a minimum of 6 months Transportation Experience
- Superior Customer Service skills including the ability to recognize the needs of the customer and effectively address those needs through active communication
- CRM or TMS system experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to calculate percentages, formulas and use spatial reasoning
- Working knowledge of excel is preferred
#5 BE HAPPY, HUMBLE AND HAVE FUN
Choose a work place that values your happiness, health and wants you to succeed.
- We offer a very competitive base pay
- Opportunity for uncapped commission and bonus potential
- Annual vacation days and paid holidays
- Employees can purchase additional health/dental/life/disability/vision insurance
- We offer a matching program for your 401K contributions