Join the first impression Dream Team of BlueGrace Logistics.
As one of our Recruiters you will source and assist the hiring
managers in making qualified hires for the BlueGrace Logistics locations.
#1 BE CARING OF ALL OTHERS
We value your dreams and believe in paying it forward
- 5-time winner of the Tampa Bay Business Journal “Best Places to Work” Award
- 2-time winner of the Tiny Pulse “Happiest Company” Award
- Regular contributor to Metropolitan Ministries, Humane Society, and charities nationwide
- Free Beer Fridays, Pie-Eating Contents, BooGrace, and numerous other fun activities
- Learn more about our culture on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Follow @CultureBG
Life is already complicated-why not keep it simple?
BlueGrace Facts & Figures
- BlueGrace is one of the fastest growing transportation management services in the US
- Founded with 24 employees in Riverview, Florida, now have over 500 nationwide
- Featured on the Inc. 500 since 2012, as one of the fastest growing companies in America
- Backed by a $255 million private equity investment by Warburg Pincus
- Serving over 10,000 satisfied customers
#3 PURSUE OUTRAGEOUS GOALS
It’s not in our DNA to settle for average or to come in second place.
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring managers to understand job profiles, responsibilities, skills and narrow down talent requirements
- Post active jobs on Job Boards i.e. LinkedIn, Monster and Career Builder
- Hunt, source, and qualify passive job seekers through Job Boards and networking
- Work within the ATS to document candidate notes and update candidate status, profile, details, etc.
- Perform administrative functions, such as scheduling interviews for local and regional offices
- Conduct in-office interviews
- Check references, and evaluate applicant qualifications
- Provide in-office candidates with a thorough tour of the BG corporate headquarters
- Prepare offer paperwork for candidate once selected by hiring manager and schedule call to extend offer
#4 EMBRACE CHAOS
Chaos will happen in life. It’s where all the good stories originate.
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum of 2 to 3 years Recruiting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and applicant tracking systems
- Proficient with social media platforms
#5 BE HAPPY, HUMBLE AND HAVE FUN
Choose a work place that values your happiness, health and wants you to succeed.
- We offer a very competitive base pay and a commission program
- Opportunity for uncapped commission and bonus potential
- Annual vacation days and paid holidays
- Employees can purchase additional health/dental/life/disability/vision insurance
- We offer a matching program for your 401K contributions