The Operations Manager role is a data driven, detailed oriented, project focused position established to serve the customer. Success is predicated on a collaborative management style driven by critical thinking, strategy development and timely execution.
#1 BE CARING OF ALL OTHERS
We value your dreams and believe in paying it forward.
- 5-time winner of the Tampa Bay Business Journal “Best Places to Work” Award
- 2-time winner of the Tiny Pulse “Happiest Company” Award
- Regular contributor to Metropolitan Ministries, Humane Society, and charities nationwide
- Free Beer Fridays, Pie-Eating Contests, BooGrace, and numerous other fun activities
- Learn more about our culture on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Follow @CultureBG
Life is already complicated-why not keep it simple?
BlueGrace Facts & Figures
- BlueGrace is one of the fastest growing transportation management services in the US
- Founded with 24 employees in Riverview, Florida, now have over 500 nationwide
- Featured on the Inc. 500 since 2012, as one of the fastest growing companies in America
- Backed by a $255 million private equity investment by Warburg Pincus
- Serving over 10,000 satisfied customers
#3 PURSUE OUTRAGEOUS GOALS
It’s not in our DNA to settle for average or to come in second place.
- Daily communication between the customer, account manager and enterprise service representatives as it relates to the operations of the customer
- Proactively manage the operations dashboard insuring BG is meeting and exceeding the service commitments to the customer
- Identify logistics trends and work with the customer and enterprise team to mitigate any risks and act on opportunities for improvement
- Manage any immediate systemic issues such as to systemic service failures, critical delays, multiple billing issues, and any other systemic concerns affecting the stability and health of the customer account
- Deliver weekly review and monthly report outs to the customer based on their requirements
- Develop, facilitate and implement account-specific projects. Responsible for executing milestones, updating and tracking progress, and communication completion for internal and customer visibility
- Calculating the ROI and impact for projects and communicating value provided
- Perform root cause analysis for any issues or concerns pertaining to accounts
#4 EMBRACE CHAOS
Chaos will happen in life. It’s where all the good stories originate.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years in the transportation industry required
- Knowledge of CRM software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software
- Experience using TMS systems preferred
- Experience with EZ Claims database (Preferred but not required)
#5 BE HAPPY, HUMBLE AND HAVE FUN
Choose a work place that values your happiness, health and wants you to succeed.
- We offer a very competitive base pay
- Annual vacation days and paid holidays
- Employees can purchase additional health/dental/life/disability/vision insurance
- We offer a matching program for your 401K contributions