This role is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and developing new sales to drive expedited growth. This individual will ensure on time coordination of customer expedited shipments through the management of the expedited team.
#1 BE CARING OF ALL OTHERS
We value your dreams and believe in paying it forward.
- 5-time winner of the Tampa Bay Business Journal “Best Places to Work” Award
- 2-time winner of the Tiny Pulse “Happiest Company” Award
- Regular contributor to Metropolitan Ministries, Humane Society, and charities nationwide
- Free Beer Fridays, Pie-Eating Contests, BooGrace, and numerous other fun activities
- Learn more about our culture on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Follow @CultureBG
Life is already complicated-why not keep it simple?
BlueGrace Facts & Figures
- BlueGrace is one of the fastest growing transportation management services in the US
- Founded with 24 employees in Riverview, Florida, now have over 500 nationwide
- Featured on the Inc. 500 since 2012, as one of the fastest growing companies in America
- Backed by a $255 million private equity investment by Warburg Pincus
- Serving over 10,000 satisfied customers
#3 PURSUE OUTRAGEOUS GOALS
It’s not in our DNA to settle for average or to come in second place.
- Initiate outbound prospecting, qualifying, and contact verification for BlueGrace Logistics
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email to introduce BlueGrace Logistics services to prospecting and existing customers
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and follow-up communications
- Submit qualified leads in CRM
- Utilize CRM for contact management, opportunity tracking, sales pipeline management
- Use BlueGrace Logistics trained sales techniques, process, and pipeline milestones to manage sales opportunities
- Other duties as requested and/or determined
#4 EMBRACE CHAOS
Chaos will happen in life. It’s where all the good stories originate.
- Expedite Sales exp. preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred or 3 years related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills as well as attention to detail
- Ability to set and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and make job related decisions in a timely manner
#5 BE HAPPY, HUMBLE AND HAVE FUN
Choose a work place that values your happiness, health and wants you to succeed.
- We offer a very competitive base pay
- Opportunity for uncapped commission and bonus potential
- Annual vacation days and paid holidays
- Employees can purchase additional health/dental/life/disability/vision insurance
- We offer a matching program for your 401K contributions