This role is responsible for locating and notifying customers with delinquent accounts and attempting to secure payment. Payment Resolutions is also in constant contact with sales representatives to ensure recovery of funds and give status updates regarding the state of their accounts. This position assists customers with their understanding of invoices and researches short paid invoices.
#1 BE CARING OF ALL OTHERS
We value your dreams and believe in paying it forward.
- 5-time winner of the Tampa Bay Business Journal “Best Places to Work” Award
- 2-time winner of the Tiny Pulse “Happiest Company” Award
- Regular contributor to Metropolitan Ministries, Humane Society, and charities nationwide
- Free Beer Fridays, Pie-Eating Contents, BooGrace, and numerous other fun activities
- Learn more about our culture on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Follow @CultureBG
Life is already complicated-why not keep it simple?
BlueGrace Facts & Figures
- BlueGrace is one of the fastest growing transportation management services in the US
- Founded with 24 employees in Riverview, Florida, now have over 500 nationwide
- Featured on the Inc. 500 since 2012, as one of the fastest growing companies in America
- Backed by a $255 million private equity investment by Warburg Pincus
- Serving over 10,000 satisfied customers
#3 PURSUE OUTRAGEOUS GOALS
It’s not in our DNA to settle for average or to come in second place.
- Performs research on past due receivables
- Reviews reason for overdue payment, terms of sales, service, or credit contract with customers
- Orders repossession or service disconnection, or turns over account to attorney/collection agency
- Follows escalation process on problematic accounts
- Maintains files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy
#4 EMBRACE CHAOS
Chaos will happen in life. It’s where all the good stories originate.
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner and strives to increase productivity
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, and percentages
#5 BE HAPPY, HUMBLE AND HAVE FUN
Choose a work place that values your happiness, health and wants you to succeed.
- We offer a very competitive base pay
- Annual vacation days and paid holidays
- Employees can purchase additional health/dental/life/disability/vision insurance
- We offer a matching program for your 401K contributions