This position is responsible for providing operations coverage for customer commitments across all BlueGrace sales channels.
#1 BE CARING OF ALL OTHERS
We value your dreams and believe in paying it forward.
- 5-time winner of the Business Journal “Best Places to Work” Award
- 2-time winner of the Tiny Pulse “Happiest Company” Award
- Regular contributor to Metropolitan Ministries, Humane Society, and charities nationwide
- Free Beer Fridays, Pie-Eating Contests, BooGrace, and numerous other fun activities
- Learn more about our culture on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Follow @CultureBG
Life is already complicated-why not keep it simple?
BlueGrace Facts & Figures
- BlueGrace is one of the fastest growing transportation management services in the US
- Founded with 24 employees in Riverview, Florida, now have over 500 nationwide
- Featured on the Inc. 500 since 2012, as one of the fastest growing companies in America
- Backed by a $255 million private equity investment by Warburg Pincus
- Serving over 10,000 satisfied customers
#3 PURSUE OUTRAGEOUS GOALS
It’s not in our DNA to settle for average or to come in second place.
- Call dray carrier providers to fulfill commitments made to customers
- Develop and manage carrier portfolio
- Follow proper carrier qualification processes
- Generate carrier capacity for targeted lanes
- Push new carrier set-ups via RMIS
- Identify and channel market and capacity trends when applicable
- Assist in developing and updating national pricing
- Escalate critical items to upper management for guidance in issue resolution
#4 EMBRACE CHAOS
Chaos will happen in life. It’s where all the good stories originate.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency to fulfill customer commitments and problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills over the phone
- Ability to set and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
#5 BE HAPPY, HUMBLE AND HAVE FUN
Choose a work place that values your happiness, health and wants you to succeed.
- We offer a very competitive base pay
- Annual vacation days and paid holidays
- Employees can purchase additional health/dental/life/disability/vision insurance
- We offer a matching program for your 401K contributions