Accomplishes software requirements by developing and maintaining applications and databases.
#1 BE CARING OF ALL OTHERS
We value your dreams and believe in paying it forward.
- 5-time winner of the Tampa Bay Business Journal “Best Places to Work” Award
- 2-time winner of the Tiny Pulse “Happiest Company” Award
- Regular contributor to Metropolitan Ministries, Humane Society, and charities nationwide
- Free Beer Fridays, Pie-Eating Contests, BooGrace, and numerous other fun activities
- Learn more about our culture on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Follow@CultureBG
Life is already complicated-why not keep it simple?
BlueGrace Facts & Figures
- BlueGrace is one of the fastest growing transportation management services in the US
- Founded with 24 employees in Riverview, Florida, now have over 500 nationwide
- Featured on the Inc. 500 since 2012, as one of the fastest growing companies in America
- Backed by a $255 million private equity investment by Warburg Pincus
- Serving over 10,000 satisfied customers
#3 PURSUE OUTRAGEOUS GOALS
It’s not in our DNA to settle for average or to come in second place.
- Designing and coding database tables to store application data
- Enforce referential integrity and business constraints
- Working with application developers to create optimized stored procedures
- Identify and create indexes to improve database performance
- Tune existing T-SQL queries/stored procedures to improve performance
- Ensure that new database code meets company standards for readability, reliability, naming conventions, and performance
#4 EMBRACE CHAOS
Chaos will happen in life. It’s where all the good stories originate.
- Bachelor’s Degree from 4 year college or technical school or related experience/training required
- 3-4 years of SQL Server, DB Principles/Technologies and T-SQL development experience required
- Not Required/Bonus:
* Working with Azure and RedGate Tools
* Using Git as source control for backend code
* Understanding or working knowledge of DevOps process
* Working on an Agile/Scrum team
* General DBA knowledge (backups, restores, AlwaysOn, Job Scheduling, Alerting, etc.
#5 BE HAPPY, HUMBLE AND HAVE FUN
Choose a work place that values your happiness, health and wants you to succeed.
- We offer very competitive base pay
- Annual vacation days and paid holidays
- Employees can purchase additional health/dental/life/disability/vision insurance
- We offer a matching program for your 401K contributions