The Enterprise performance director is the voice of the Enterprise customer within BlueGrace. The main focus is to understand why the customer is doing business with BG, where they see value in BG, and how the customer measures our performance. The Enterprise performance director works collaboratively with the operations managers but owns the account within BlueGrace.
#1 BE CARING OF ALL OTHERS
We value your dreams and believe in paying it forward.
- 5-time winner of the Tampa Bay Business Journal “Best Places to Work” Award
- 2-time winner of the Tiny Pulse “Happiest Company” Award
- Regular contributor to Metropolitan Ministries, Humane Society, and charities nationwide
- Free Beer Fridays, Pie-Eating Contests, BooGrace, and numerous other fun activities
- Learn more about our culture on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Follow @CultureBG
Life is already complicated-why not keep it simple?
BlueGrace Facts & Figures
- BlueGrace is one of the fastest growing transportation management services in the US
- Founded with 24 employees in Riverview, Florida, now have over 500 nationwide
- Featured on the Inc. 500 since 2012, as one of the fastest growing companies in America
- Backed by a $255 million private equity investment by Warburg Pincus
- Serving over 10,000 satisfied customers
#3 PURSUE OUTRAGEOUS GOALS
It’s not in our DNA to settle for average or to come in second place.
- Daily/Weekly communication between the Customer, Account Manager and enterprise service representatives as it relates to the operations of the customer
- Utilize necessary technology to review data and ensure BG is meeting the customers’ expectations on performance and financial metrics
- Identify logistics trends and work with the customer and enterprise team to mitigate any risks and act on opportunities for improvement
- Manage any immediate systemic issues such as to systemic service failures, critical delays, billing issues, and any other systemic concerns affecting the stability and health of the customer account
- Communicate with each client weekly at a minimum to ensure we always have a true pulse of the accounts
- Oversee account-specific projects
- Drive the strategic direction of each account
- Calculating the ROI and impact for projects and communicating value provided.
- Work with the Operations Manager to perform root cause analysis for any repetitive issues or concerns pertaining to accounts. Document the issues, develop project corrective action, and lead the project to successful solution, meeting or exceeding the customer’s expectations.
- Escalation of client critical issues to upper management and follow up with solutions
- Communicate with internal BlueGrace departments to keep the clients internal account functioning efficiently and effectively
#4 EMBRACE CHAOS
Chaos will happen in life. It’s where all the good stories originate.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7-10 or more years of experience in operational warehouse, freight/transportation purchasing role.
- Experience working with big box retail company’s a plus
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to analyze all aspects of transportation data to report out clear and meaningful metrics.
- Ability to problem solve and come up with creative solutions to meet customer needs
- Experience working in TMS systems required
- Experience working with the Microsoft suite
#5 BE HAPPY, HUMBLE AND HAVE FUN
Choose a work place that values your happiness, health and wants you to succeed.
- We offer a very competitive base pay
- Opportunity for uncapped commission and bonus potential
- Annual vacation days and paid holidays
- Employees can purchase additional health/dental/life/disability/vision insurance
- We offer a matching program for your 401K contributions