The primary focus of an ESR is to retain our enterprise customers by providing superior day to day support. ESRs must work proactively with the Operations Manager to reduce or prevent reoccurring delays or service failures. The typical day to day services include booking, editing, tracking, documentation, reporting, and pickup confirmation.
#1 BE CARING OF ALL OTHERS
We value your dreams and believe in paying it forward.
- 5-time winner of the Tampa Bay Business Journal “Best Places to Work” Award
- 2-time winner of the Tiny Pulse “Happiest Company” Award
- Regular contributor to Metropolitan Ministries, Humane Society, and charities nationwide
- Free Beer Fridays, Pie-Eating Contests, BooGrace, and numerous other fun activities
- Learn more about our culture on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Follow @CultureBG
Life is already complicated-why not keep it simple?
BlueGrace Facts & Figures
- BlueGrace is one of the fastest growing transportation management services in the US
- Founded with 24 employees in Riverview, Florida, now have over 500 nationwide
- Featured on the Inc. 500 since 2012, as one of the fastest growing companies in America
- Backed by a $255 million private equity investment by Warburg Pincus
- Serving over 10,000 satisfied customers
#3 PURSUE OUTRAGEOUS GOALS
It’s not in our DNA to settle for average or to come in second place.
- Serving inbound customer requests
- Communicating with carriers on behalf of our customers
- Answering phones and responding to emails
- Proactively tracking shipments and recommending solutions for delayed shipments
- Identify the best transit solution based on the specific shipment requirements
- Building strong relationships with customers
- Develop and Maintain relationships with local terminals in efforts to reduce service failures
- Scheduling pickups and delivery appointments
- Active communication with Operations Manager regarding all potential services gaps or opportunities for process improvement
- Following up on all unconfirmed or rejected pickup requests
- Maintain detailed and organized documentation of all service failures
#4 EMBRACE CHAOS
Chaos will happen in life. It’s where all the good stories originate.
- Strongly prefer a minimum of 1 year of Transportation Experience
- Superior Customer Service skills including the ability to recognize the needs of the customer and effectively address those needs through active communication
- Proficient in both CRM and TMS systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to calculate percentages, formulas and use spatial reasoning
- Proficient in of Excel
#5 BE HAPPY, HUMBLE AND HAVE FUN
Choose a work place that values your happiness, health and wants you to succeed.
- We offer a very competitive base pay
- Annual vacation days and paid holidays
- Employees can purchase additional health/dental/life/disability/vision insurance
- We offer a matching program for your 401K contributions