This position will serve as the business liaison between the Client, business stakeholders and development team to implement and support client requirements and integrations with our proprietary transportation management system—BlueShip.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Serves as the liaison between stakeholders and the development team in the analysis, design, configuration, testing, maintenance and development of our software and software integrations.
- Manages stakeholder relationships, communications and expectations.
- Single Point of Contact for the product development team.
- Consults with business areas stakeholders to determine business needs.
- Combines knowledge of what the business wants with knowledge of how systems are built to create functional design for the new feature.
- Creates user stories; manages, prioritizes and continually refines the Product Backlog and requirements.
- Must listen effectively and communicate with a variety of people holding different organizational roles to identify operational and application requirements.
- Manage expectations between internal stakeholders and customer’s integration development team.
- Bachelor’s Degree from 4 year college or technical school or equivalent combined experience in business analysis, data analysis, major computer system implementations, change management and/or internal BlueGrace systems required
- Experience with data analysis (ability to query, review, analyze, compare and troubleshoot data).
- Experience in transportation, logistics, 3PLs, a plus
- Experience working with an integrated ERP/TMS (Oracle, SAP etc.) a plus
- Experience working with EDI and/or API connections
- Experience working with Data Mapping
- Annual vacation days and paid holidays
- Employees can purchase additional health/dental/life/disability/vision insurance
- We offer a matching program for your 401K contributions