The Enterprise Operations Planner (EOP) is responsible for the daily operations of Enterprise customers. The EOP will work closely with the Operations Manager and Director of Enterprise Performance in a timely, proactive manner that exceeds the customer’s expectations.
#1 BE CARING OF ALL OTHERS
We value your dreams and believe in paying it forward.
- 5-time winner of the Business Journal “Best Places to Work” Award
- 2-time winner of the Tiny Pulse “Happiest Company” Award
- Regular contributor to Metropolitan Ministries, Humane Society, and charities nationwide
- Free Beer Fridays, Pie-Eating Contests, BooGrace, and numerous other fun activities
- Learn more about our culture on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Follow @CultureBG
Life is already complicated-why not keep it simple?
BlueGrace Facts & Figures
- BlueGrace is one of the fastest growing transportation management services in the US
- Founded with 24 employees in Riverview, Florida, now have over 500 nationwide
- Featured on the Inc. 500 since 2012, as one of the fastest growing companies in America
- Backed by a $255 million private equity investment by Warburg Pincus
- Serving over 10,000 satisfied customers
#3 PURSUE OUTRAGEOUS GOALS
It’s not in our DNA to settle for average or to come in second place.
- Responsibilities include answering inquiries from carriers, clients, and/or customers
- Mode Optimization
- Investigation and resolution of issues submitted by customers, carriers and/or suppliers
- Acting as a liaison between operations, carriers, and customers
- Daily interaction with internal staff, carriers, and customer personnel is required
- Prioritize workload based on collaboration with Operations Manager and EPD
- Savings identification
- Documentation of issues (carrier, supplier, customer)
- Relationship building with customer contacts, carriers and suppliers
- Creation of standard work instructions (SWI) and process improvement identification
- Practice continuous business improvements by reviewing procedures and work habits; Implement steps to lower cost while increasing performance
#4 EMBRACE CHAOS
Chaos will happen in life. It’s where all the good stories originate.
- Degree in Logistics or related field and/or 1-2 years’ experience in logistics, transportation or related field
- Working knowledge of computer software (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook); Experience working with Transportation Management Systems (TMS) is preferred
- Communication: Effectively express ideas orally or in writing as required to perform the job; Ability to proactively communicate with individuals at all levels
- Interpersonal relations: Work collaboratively with members of his/her team and establish/maintain effective working relationships when dealing with managers, supervisors, or co-workers
- Problem Solving: Ability to think outside the box and look for solutions; Must have a demonstrated ability in process improvement
#5 BE HAPPY, HUMBLE AND HAVE FUN
Choose a work place that values your happiness, health and wants you to succeed.
- We offer a very competitive base pay
- Annual vacation days and paid holidays
- Employees can purchase additional health/dental/life/disability/vision insurance
- We offer a matching program for your 401K contributions