This role is responsible for prospecting leads, tracking assigned loads, qualifying carriers, and selling to our carrier partners. Carrier Sales Representatives at BlueGrace will have the opportunity to learn the transportation industry in and out, beginning with an extensive 90-day onboard training process. Training is focused on developing the skills necessary to recognize, quote and fulfill the commitments we make to our customers.
#1 BE CARING OF ALL OTHERS
We value your dreams and believe in paying it forward.
- 5-time winner of the Tampa Bay Business Journal “Best Places to Work” Award
- 2-time winner of the Tiny Pulse “Happiest Company” Award
- Regular contributor to Metropolitan Ministries, Humane Society, and charities nationwide
- Free Beer Fridays, Pie-Eating Contests, BooGrace, and numerous other fun activities
- Learn more about our culture on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Follow @CultureBG
Life is already complicated-why not keep it simple?
BlueGrace Facts & Figures
- BlueGrace is one of the fastest growing transportation management services in the US
- Founded with 24 employees in Riverview, Florida, now have over 500 nationwide
- Featured on the Inc. 500 since 2012, as one of the fastest growing companies in America
- Backed by a $255 million private equity investment by Warburg Pincus
- Serving over 10,000 satisfied customers
#3 PURSUE OUTRAGEOUS GOALS
It’s not in our DNA to settle for average or to come in second place.
- Negotiate rates, document and communicate offers, and book loads
- Develop and manage carrier portfolio of “owned carriers”
- Follow proper carrier qualification processes
- Identify and channel market and capacity trends when applicable
#4 EMBRACE CHAOS
Chaos will happen in life. It’s where all the good stories originate.
- Bachelor’s degree encouraged but not required
- Demonstrated record of success at work or in school
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Successful candidates should be self-motivated and manage their time effectively
- This is a commission role, candidates should want to pursue sales goals
#5 BE HAPPY, HUMBLE AND HAVE FUN
Choose a work place that values your happiness, health and wants you to succeed.
- We offer a very competitive base pay
- Opportunity for uncapped commission and bonus potential
- Annual vacation days and paid holidays
- Employees can purchase additional health/dental/life/disability/vision insurance
- We offer a matching program for your 401K contributions