Applies customer payments and maintains Accounts Receivable records in accordance with the company policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include cash application, calculating and initiating franchise payments, and other administrative duties.
#1 BE CARING OF ALL OTHERS
We value your dreams and believe in paying it forward.
- 5-time winner of the Tampa Bay Business Journal “Best Places to Work” Award
- 2-time winner of the Tiny Pulse “Happiest Company” Award
- Regular contributor to Metropolitan Ministries, Humane Society, and charities nationwide
- Free Beer Fridays, Pie-Eating Contests, BooGrace, and numerous other fun activities
- Learn more about our culture on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Follow @CultureBG
Life is already complicated-why not keep it simple?
BlueGrace Facts & Figures
- BlueGrace is one of the fastest growing transportation management services in the US
- Founded with 24 employees in Riverview, Florida, now have over 500 nationwide
- Featured on the Inc. 500 since 2012, as one of the fastest growing companies in America
- Backed by a $255 million private equity investment by Warburg Pincus
- Serving over 10,000 satisfied customers
#3 PURSUE OUTRAGEOUS GOALS
It’s not in our DNA to settle for average or to come in second place.
- Receives payments and posts amount paid to customer account.
- Processes credit card payments and daily faxed check deposits.
- Calculates franchise payment amounts and initiates franchise payments to corporate.
- Processes daily remote deposit.
- Maintains customer records and documentation.
- Maintains positive customer relationships through constant communication and timely responses.
- Creates and/or maintains files, documentation and procedures thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Assists with special projects including annual audit and tax requests, as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned
#4 EMBRACE CHAOS
Chaos will happen in life. It’s where all the good stories originate.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school preferred.
- Six months to one- year related experience and/or training preferred.
- Attention to detail is critical in this role and errors must be minimal and inconsequential.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent mathematical skills.
#5 BE HAPPY, HUMBLE AND HAVE FUN
Choose a work place that values your happiness, health and wants you to succeed.
- We offer a very competitive base pay
- Annual vacation days and paid holidays
- Employees can purchase additional health/dental/life/disability/vision insurance
- We offer a matching program for your 401K contributions