The Receptionist is the first point of contact for our customers and business partners. They are responsible for many different tasks which include welcoming visitors, routing inbound phone calls, managing inbound/outbound mail, routing emails through our CRM, and basic reporting within TMS.
#1 BE CARING OF ALL OTHERS
We value your dreams and believe in paying it forward.
- 5-time winner of the Tampa Bay Business Journal “Best Places to Work” Award
- 2-time winner of the Tiny Pulse “Happiest Company” Award
- Regular contributor to Metropolitan Ministries, Humane Society, and charities nationwide
- Free Beer Fridays, Pie-Eating Contests, BooGrace, and numerous other fun activities
- Learn more about our culture on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Follow @CultureBG
- #2 SIMPLIFY
Life is already complicated-why not keep it simple?
BlueGrace Facts & Figures
- BlueGrace is one of the fastest growing transportation management services in the US
- Founded with 24 employees in Riverview, Florida, now have over 500 nationwide
- Featured on the Inc. 500 since 2012, as one of the fastest growing companies in America
- Backed by a $255 million private equity investment by Warburg Pincus
- Serving over 10,000 satisfied customers
#3 PURSUE OUTRAGEOUS GOALS
It’s not in our DNA to settle for average or to come in second place.
- Routing inbound customer phone calls
- Welcoming visitors in person and notifying staff of their arrival
- Taking notes during meetings and distributing them to the team
- Screening for sales calls and routing appropriately
- TMS Reporting – Apply tracking messages, rolling missed pickups, and marking shipments in transit
- Sorting inbound mail and notify employees
- Packaging, stamping, creating labels for outbound mail
- Ensuring only authorize personal and registered guest enter building
- Creating visitor welcome slides for TV feeds
- Routing inbound emails request through our CRM
#4 EMBRACE CHAOS
Chaos will happen in life. It’s where all the good stories originate.
- Prior receptionist experience is preferred but not required
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of computers
- Professional and personable
- Strong Organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
#5 BE HAPPY, HUMBLE AND HAVE FUN
Choose a work place that values your happiness, health and wants you to succeed.
- We offer a very competitive base pay
- Annual vacation days and paid holidays
- Employees can purchase additional health/dental/life/disability/vision insurance
- We offer a matching program for your 401K contributions