The primary responsibility of Sales Operations Associate is to support the Senior Account Executives, Account Managers and Senior Account Managers by reducing their time spend on maintaining existing customers allowing them time to secure new business. A typical day as an SOA includes communicating with customers and carriers when quoting, booking, editing, tracking, pricing bids, and filling in as the point of contact.
#1 BE CARING OF ALL OTHERS
We value your dreams and believe in paying it forward.
- 5-time winner of the Tampa Bay Business Journal “Best Places to Work” Award
- 2-time winner of the Tiny Pulse “Happiest Company” Award
- Regular contributor to Metropolitan Ministries, Humane Society, and charities nationwide
- Free Beer Fridays, Pie-Eating Contests, BooGrace, and numerous other fun activities
- Learn more about our culture on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Follow @CultureBG
Life is already complicated-why not keep it simple?
BlueGrace Facts & Figures
- BlueGrace is one of the fastest growing transportation management services in the US
- Founded with 24 employees in Riverview, Florida, now have over 500 nationwide
- Featured on the Inc. 500 since 2012, as one of the fastest growing companies in America
- Backed by a $255 million private equity investment by Warburg Pincus
- Serving over 10,000 satisfied customers
#3 PURSUE OUTRAGEOUS GOALS
It’s not in our DNA to settle for average or to come in second place.
- Relate to and build rapport with customers
- Serving inbound customer/vendor requests
- Quoting requests for customers and sales reps
- Communicating with carriers on behalf of our customers
- Answering phones and responding to emails
- Document collection
- Proactively following up with concerned customers
- Identify the best transit solution based on the specific shipment requirements and upsell to the customer
- Data entry on pricing bids
- Handling sales functions in place of unavailable sales reps
- Building and editing shipments within our Transportation Management System
#4 EMBRACE CHAOS
Chaos will happen in life. It’s where all the good stories originate.
- A minimum of 6 months BlueGrace/Transportation Experience
- Superior Customer Service skills including the ability to recognize the needs of the customer and effectively address those needs through active communication
- CRM, TMS and BlueShip system experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to calculate percentages, formulas and use spatial reasoning
- Working knowledge of excel is preferred
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude while under pressure
- Eager to learn and grow into a sales position
#5 BE HAPPY, HUMBLE AND HAVE FUN
Choose a work place that values your happiness, health and wants you to succeed.
- We offer a very competitive base pay
- Annual vacation days and paid holidays
- Employees can purchase additional health/dental/life/disability/vision insurance
- We offer a matching program for your 401K contributions