The Operations Manager role is a data driven, detailed oriented, project focused position established to serve the customer. Success is predicated on a collaborative management style driven by critical thinking, strategy development and timely execution in a fast-paced work environment.
#1 BE CARING OF ALL OTHERS
We value your dreams and believe in paying it forward.
- 5-time winner of the Tampa Bay Business Journal “Best Places to Work” Award
- 2-time winner of the Tiny Pulse “Happiest Company” Award
- Regular contributor to Metropolitan Ministries, Humane Society, and charities nationwide
- Free Beer Fridays, Pie-Eating Contests, BooGrace, and numerous other fun activities
- Learn more about our culture on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Follow @CultureBG
Life is already complicated-why not keep it simple?
BlueGrace Facts & Figures
- BlueGrace is one of the fastest growing transportation management services in the US
- Founded with 24 employees in Riverview, Florida, now have over 500 nationwide
- Featured on the Inc. 500 since 2012, as one of the fastest growing companies in America
- Backed by a $255 million private equity investment by Warburg Pincus
- Serving over 10,000 satisfied customers
#3 PURSUE OUTRAGEOUS GOALS
It’s not in our DNA to settle for average or to come in second place.
- Daily communication between the Customer, Account Manager and enterprise service representatives as it relates to the operations of the customer
- Proactively manage the operations dashboard insuring BG is meeting and exceeding the service commitments to the customer
- Identify logistics trends and work with the customer and enterprise team to mitigate any risks and act on opportunities for improvement
- Manage any immediate systemic issues such as to systemic service failures, critical delays, multiple billing issues, and any other systemic concerns affecting the stability and health of the customer account
- Deliver Weekly review and monthly report outs to the customer based on their requirements
- Develop, facilitate and implement account-specific projects. Responsible for executing milestones, updating and tracking progress, and communication completion for internal and customer visibility.
- Calculating the ROI and impact for projects and communicating value provided.
- Perform root cause analysis for any issues or concerns pertaining to accounts. Document the issues, develop project corrective action, and lead the project to successful solution meeting or exceeding the customer’s expectations.
- Escalation of client critical issues to upper management and follow up with solutions
- Create presentations, documents and spreadsheets to help manage customer accounts and share appropriate data with accounts.
- Communicate with internal BlueGrace departments to keep the clients internal account functioning efficiently and effectively.
#4 EMBRACE CHAOS
Chaos will happen in life. It’s where all the good stories originate.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 or more years of experience in operational warehouse, freight/transportation purchasing role.
- Experience working with big box retail companies
- Ability to write business and other related reports and correspondence as an industry subject matter expert.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to analyze all aspects of transportation data to report in clear and meaningful metrics.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Experience working in ERP/WMS system.
- Experience working in spreadsheet software, Word Processing software, presentation software.
#5 BE HAPPY, HUMBLE AND HAVE FUN
Choose a work place that values your happiness, health and wants you to succeed.
- We offer a very competitive base pay
- Annual vacation days and paid holidays
- Employees can purchase additional health/dental/life/disability/vision insurance
- We offer a matching program for your 401K contributions