Now interviewing candidates to join our B2B Sales Team in January 2021 at our HQ in Tampa! December 2020 Graduates encouraged to apply!
Business Development Associates are responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales to drive sales growth. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter with a strong sales dynamic, able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources. This role qualifies for a base plus commissions!
#1 BE CARING OF ALL OTHERS
We value your dreams and believe in paying it forward.
- 5-time winner of the Tampa Bay Business Journal “Best Places to Work” Award
- 2-time winner of the Tiny Pulse “Happiest Company” Award
- Regular contributor to Metropolitan Ministries, Humane Society, and charities nationwide
- Learn more about our culture on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Follow @CultureBG
Life is already complicated-why not keep it simple?
BlueGrace Facts & Figures
- BlueGrace is one of the fastest growing transportation management services in the US
- Founded with 24 employees in Riverview, Florida, now have over 500 nationwide
- Featured on the Inc. 500 since 2012, as one of the fastest growing companies in America
- Backed by a $255 million private equity investment by Warburg Pincus
- Serving over 10,000 satisfied customers
#3 PURSUE OUTRAGEOUS GOALS
It’s not in our DNA to settle for average or to come in second place.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Generate nwe business and contact prospective customers to solicit appropriate services based on the customer’s needs and answer customer questions about our services, prices availability and credit terms
- Manage and directs customer interaction while using discretion and judgment to ensure customer satisfaction. Will include considerable collaboration and working with multiple stakeholders.
- Maintain relations and business with existing customers and continue ongoing support and problem resolution
- Negotiate pricing and finalize services contracts
- Work closely with the operations team to provide support and serve as a liaison between the customer and the operations staff
- Monitor market conditions or trends and develop an annual margin forecast and goals
- Provide ongoing support, assist in securing payment, and generate referrals
- Obtains positive growth of margin and customers on a monthly basis
- Use BlueGrace Logistics trained sales techniques, process, and pipeline milestones to manage sales
#4 EMBRACE CHAOS
Chaos will happen in life. It’s where all the good stories originate.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Proficiency with MS Office suite and other software applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills over the phone
- Ability to set and manage multiple priorities
#5 BE HAPPY, HUMBLE AND HAVE FUN
Choose a work place that values your happiness, health and wants you to succeed.
- Paid training
- 6-month apprenticeship program
- Annual vacation days and paid holidays
- Employees can purchase additional health/dental/life/disability/vision insurance