BlueGrace Logistics is looking for experienced LTL agents to join our fast-paced, passionate, growing team.
Our agents work independently to create a book of business that will help drive BlueGrace to the front of the Market while building an industry best income that rewards you for high performance. BlueGrace puts qualified candidates in business with no capital investment from you. We provide industry leading technology, the highest payouts on margin in the industry, and complete back end support including credit, collections, and audit. There is nothing held back, and you are not responsible for bad debt.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist shippers with managing their transportation network while driving BlueGrace Revenues.
- Strive to find customers with a high LTL spend and complexity that you can simplify using BG technology and service.
- Maintain customers by being responsive and providing industry best service.
- Learn and understand best practices to find customers that fit BG core competencies to ensure long-term success.
- Maintain relationships with all areas of business to maximize wallet share and stickiness: Financial, Executive, Execution, and Technical.
- Communicate Proactively with customers to protect relationship and retain revenues.
- Stay up to date on BlueGrace News and events to maintain continuity of message.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Freight Sales
- Proficient in LTL
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining strong customer base
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Educated in industry terminology, news and best practices
- Motivated and independant