This role is responsible for working on both backend and frontend services and applications.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Able to take a requirement or feature and implement all aspects required from the backend to the frontend.
- Strong sense of ownership, from problem to solution.
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the SDLC.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- 5+ years of development experience.
- 5+ years experience working in React or Angular.
- 3+ years working with Node.js preferred.
- 3+ years working with TypeScript.
- 3+ years working with C# / .NET.
- 2+ years working with either Azure, AWS, or Heroku.
- Experience in SQL and/or NoSQL preferred.
- Extensive understanding and implementation of object oriented programming and rapid application development.
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.