BlueGrace Logistics is expanding our Sales team in Riverview, FL. We are seeking highly competitive, sales-oriented teammates to kick start a lucrative career in Logistics Sales.
The Sales Representative sources, qualifies, and engages companies who are aiming to outsource their transportation management. Research is conducted on domestic businesses with high shipment volume, multiple locations and/or technology integration needs. The Sales Rep will then follow internal selling campaigns to target accounts via cold calls, emails, and internet marketing.
- Prospect and contact new customers to sell BlueGrace’s services
- Evaluate prospect and customer supply chains using BlueGrace’s tools and technology
- Present supply chain solutions to prospective and existing customers
- Manage and directs customer interaction while using discretion and judgment to ensure customer satisfaction. Will include considerable collaboration and working with multiple stakeholders.
- Maintain relations and business with existing customers and continue ongoing support and problem resolution
- Negotiate pricing and finalize services contracts
- Work closely with the operations team to provide support and serve as a liaison between the customer and the operations staff
- Monitor market conditions or trends and develop an annual margin forecast and goals
- Provide ongoing support, assist in securing payment, and generate referrals
- Ideal candidate is money-motivated, competitive and driven
- Previous sales experience preferred, but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills over the phone, through written communication, and in person
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Process-driven with strong ability to multi-task
- Desire to work in a highly competitive sales environment
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive base salary plus uncapped commission potential
- Initial 3-6-month training program during initial 6 months (with Bonus upon completion)
- Medical/dental/vision/disability insurance
- Profit Sharing Program
- Teladoc Service offered through insurance
- An award-winning culture with unique perks, including Monthly Lunch & Learns, Company Culture Events, Community Service, Diversity & Inclusion Certification Program and Continuing Education opportunities.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE