Now interviewing candidates to join our Carrier Sales Team are our satellite HQ in Chicago Loop!
As a Carrier Sales Representative at BlueGrace, you will focus on the fast-paced brokerage aspect of our business, helping customers move their inventory in the most cost-effective way by identifying and providing logistics solutions. As you start your sales career with BlueGrace, you will create and manage your individual portfolio of accounts through constant communication with carriers. Carrier Sales Representatives at BlueGrace will have the opportunity to learn the transportation industry in and out, beginning with an extensive training program.
#1 BE CARING OF ALL OTHERS
We value your dreams and believe in paying it forward.
- 5-time winner of the Business Journal “Best Places to Work” Award
- 2-time winner of the Tiny Pulse “Happiest Company” Award
- Regular contributor to Metropolitan Ministries, Humane Society, and charities nationwide
- Learn more about our culture on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Follow @CultureBG
Life is already complicated-why not keep it simple?
BlueGrace Facts & Figures
- BlueGrace is one of the fastest growing transportation management services in the US
- Founded with 24 employees in Riverview, Florida, now have over 500 nationwide
- Featured on the Inc. 500 since 2012, as one of the fastest growing companies in America
- Backed by a $255 million private equity investment by Warburg Pincus
- Serving over 10,000 satisfied customers
#3 PURSUE OUTRAGEOUS GOALS
It’s not in our DNA to settle for average or to come in second place
- Call TL carrier providers to fulfill commitments made to customers
- Negotiate rates
- Document and communicate offers
- Book loads
- Use discretion to determine when to bring options above the notated Carrier Buy Rates to service our existing clients
- Communicate and act on potential service failures or critical delays
- Obtain proper paperwork where applicable
- Develop and manage carrier portfolio of “owned carriers”
- Selection of carriers is determined by the Carrier Rep under company ownership guidelines
- Follow proper carrier qualification processes
- Generate carrier capacity for targeted lanes from BG’s internally built database, as well as other outside sources the Carrier Rep has access to.
- High volume lanes
- Customer commitments and future opportunities
- Problem lanes
- Niche markets
- Push new carrier set-ups via RMIS
- Identify and channel market and capacity trends when applicable
- Assist in developing and updating regional pricing
- Resolve carrier conflict, which include negotiating accessorial charges that occur in-transit
#4 EMBRACE CHAOS
Chaos will happen in life. It’s where all the good stories originate.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation, and a sales drive
- Previous sales or carrier sales experience preferred, but not required
- Possess strong phone and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills over the phone, through written communication, and in person
- Ability to set and manage multiple priorities
#5 BE HAPPY, HUMBLE AND HAVE FUN
Choose a work place that values your happiness, health and wants you to succeed.
- We offer a very competitive base pay
- Opportunity for uncapped commission and bonus potential
- Annual vacation days and paid holidays
- Employees can purchase additional health/dental/life/disability/vision insurance
- Profit Sharing Program
- Teladoc benefit
- On-demand counseling with Ginger
NO AGENCIES PLEASE