This role is responsible for full cycle recruitment and placing qualified hires for all BlueGrace Logistics locations. This is a true hunter and direct source role. The Corporate Recruiter does not rely solely on applicant flow from job ads.
- Enter approved job to Applicant Tracking System with all job details including job description
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring managers to understand job profiles, responsibilities, skills and narrow down talent requirements
- Post active jobs on Job Boards, including LinkedIn, Handshake, Indeed, etc.
- Generate interest in our open positions through innovative sourcing strategies
- Hunt, source, and qualify passive job seekers through Job Boards and networking
- Monitor, phone screen and qualify incoming job applications and perform additional research
- Work within ATS to document candidate notes and update candidate status, profile, details, etc.
- Perform administrative functions, such as scheduling interviews for local and regional offices
- Conduct in-office interviews and Virtual Interviews
- Check references, and evaluate applicant qualifications
- Administer applicant skill assessment tests (Culture Index and Wonderlic)
- Provide in-office candidates with a thorough tour of the BG corporate headquarters
- See candidates through entire recruitment process in-office
- Submit all background checks to recruiting coordinator to be completed
- Prepare offer letter and employment agreement for candidate once selected by hiring manager.
- Schedule offer call or in-person offer with hiring manager and candidate
- Extend offer with hiring manager to cover all HR and benefit details/questions
- Send offer package to candidate with acceptance instructions
- Trigger onboarding in the Applicant Tracking System
- Perform lock-down calls to cover first day details
- Create and organize internal promotion/employee role-change offer letters
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- 2+ years of Recruiting experience
- Proficient in sourcing assessments and strategy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and social media platforms
- Knowledge of server-based applicant tracking systems