Choose the career that encourages you to be happy, humble and have fun.
Choose the company that inspires you to be a cut above the rest and pursue outrageous goals.
Choose the place with the people who care - not only about you but the communities that we live and work in.
We have an opportunity for you to make the leap into a role you'll love as a Sales Representative. In this role, you'll source, qualify, and engage companies who are aiming to outsource part of their transportation management. Focus is placed on domestic businesses with high shipment volume, multiple locations and/or technology integration needs.
What’s in it for you?
- A base salary plus a lucrative, uncapped commission potential
- Initial 6-month training program during initial 6 months (with Bonus upon completion)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long/Short term disability, life insurance options available
- Teladoc Service offered through insurance
- An award-winning culture with unique perks, including Monthly Lunch & Learns, "Thank You” Lunch Provided each Friday, DEI Program and Monthly Sales Trainings
- Merit Based Work from Home Flexibility
What does a typical day look like?
- Prospect new customers to sell BlueGrace’s services
- Evaluate potential customer supply chains using BlueGrace’s tools and technology
- Present supply chain solutions to prospective and existing customers
- Manage and directs customer interaction while using discretion and judgment to ensure customer satisfaction. Will include considerable collaboration and working with multiple stakeholders.
- Maintain relations and business with existing customers and continue ongoing support and problem resolution
- Negotiate pricing and finalize services contracts
- Work closely with the operations team to provide support and serve as a liaison between the customer and the operations staff
- Monitor market conditions or trends and develop an annual margin forecast and goals
- Provide ongoing support, assist in securing payment, and generate referrals
What are we seeking?
- Ideal candidate is motivated, competitive and self-driven
- Previous sales experience preferred, but not required
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and good phone manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Process-driven with strong ability to multi-task
- Desire to work in a highly competitive sales environment