BlueGrace Logistics is expanding our Specialized Sales team in Riverview, FL. We are seeking highly competitive, sales-oriented teammates to kick start a lucrative career in Logistics Sales.
The Sales Representative sources, qualifies, and engages companies who are aiming to outsource their transportation management. Research is conducted on domestic businesses with high shipment volume, multiple locations and/or technology integration needs. The Sales Rep will then follow internal selling campaigns to target accounts via cold calls, emails, and Internet marketing.
- Prospect and contact new customers to sell all of BlueGrace’s services.
- Evaluate prospects and customer supply chains using BlueGrace’s tools and technology with an emphasis on the temperature controlled vertical.
- Develop and Implement supply chain solutions that create value for prospective and existing customers.
- Manage and direct customer interaction while using discretion and judgment to ensure customer satisfaction. This will include considerable collaboration with carrier sales, extended coverage, and account management teams.
- Develop and execute sales strategies for target prospects
- Work closely with the operations team to provide support and serve as a liaison between the customer and the operations staff
- Monitor market conditions or trends and develop an annual margin forecast and goals
- Provide ongoing support, assist in securing payment, and generate referrals
- Ideal candidate is money-motivated, competitive and driven
- Previous sales experience preferred, but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills over the phone, through written communication, and in person
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Process-driven with strong ability to multi-task
- Desire to work in a highly competitive sales environment
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions
- Opportunity to be part of rapidly growing and experienced team
- 24/7 Support for customers and carriers to ensure service levels remain industry best
- Medical/dental/vision/disability insurance
- Profit Sharing Program
- Teladoc Service offered through insurance
- An award-winning culture with unique perks, including Monthly Lunch & Learns, Company Culture Events, Community Service, Diversity & Inclusion Certification Program and Continuing Education opportunities.