The Sales Training Manager facilitates training for Carrier Sales, Business Development and Sales Representatives providing skills development necessary to achieve company goals and objectives. The Sales Training Manager ensures that all the teams have a thorough knowledge of company culture, and sales process. Must have logistics industry experience.
Role is based in Tampa, FL.
The Sales Training Manager will identify training gaps, design training, and facilitate training sessions. They will analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of training through feedback, reporting, and measuring the impact on learners through business results.
- Delivers and facilitates learning including webinars, and virtual training through an array of creative approaches including, but not limited to, webinars, virtual training, podcasts, videos, and at times, instructor led trainings (ILT), including small groups and large-scale conferences.
- Facilitates a comprehensive training program of product knowledge, sales process, and leadership development.
Learning Content Design:
- Conduct needs assessment and share insight with managers.
- Design delivery method and structure core content.
- Develop training providing elements to appeal to different learning styles.
- Implement learning and deliver content to the targeted audience.
- Analyze Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) identifying trends and opportunities, coaching teams as appropriate.
- Building partnerships with key leaders and stakeholders.
- Communicates the training vision and objectives to foster continued growth and development of the teams supported by training.
- Fosters teamwork within the training team, home office, and global partners.
- Acts as an ambassador of the BlueGrace brand.
Something About You:
- Bachelor’s degree in Learning and Development, Education, Instructional Technology, Business Management, Communication, or Human Resources
- Logistics experience is a must.
- 3 + years’ experience in training, learning and development or education.
- Expertise in adult learning theory, needs assessment.
- Instructional design for various delivery options.
- Evaluation strategy and implementation.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate and engage with all levels of the organization and external vendors.
- Experience in managing stakeholder expectations, including key senior business leaders.
- Experience in cross functional collaboration in a matrixed organization.
- Highly effective coaching and development skills.
- Excellent facilitation skills and command of audience.
- Demonstrated ability to apply adult learning theory through training.
- Business Acumen.
- Approachability and listening skills.
- Excellent decision-making abilities and abilities to integrate information and utilize independent sound judgment.
- Ability to be flexible and agile, pivoting to changing business needs/priorities.
- Critical/creative thinking.
- Effective time management skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and with a remote team.
- Microsoft Suite: Word, Outlook, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, Teams
- Adobe Suite: Illustrator, Acrobat DC
- Learning management systems (LMS)
- Learning design authoring tools
- Video editing software
- Learning delivery platforms: Adobe Connect, WebEx
Travel Required: up to 20%