This position pays $15 an hour and is evening shift Monday through Friday. We could do 5 pm to 9 pm or 6 pm to 10 pm.
The Maintenance Associate is responsible for general janitorial and custodial duties including but not limited to maintaining cleanliness and stocking of supplies utilized by the Company.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Vacuuming and mopping floors, sweeping out door porches, blowing out leaves, cleaning windows inside and out
- Cleaning and stocking break rooms and restrooms, including emptying garbage cans/recycling where applicable
- Cleaning Executive Offices and emptying desks, lobby and generally tidying up all areas of the office in general
- Moving office supplies, packages and furniture as needed, for cleaning up after renovation projects, spills, etc.
- Assisting the Maintenance Manager making minor repairs in areas of plumbing, lighting and carpentry
- Tasked with apprising Manager of any maintenance issues or potential hazards or situations needing immediate attention
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- High School education preferred
- 1 to 2 years of similar experience preferred
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. Occasionally required to sit.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds or more than 100 pounds.
- Regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; outside weather conditions; extreme cold and extreme heat and moving mechanical parts; occasionally exposed to work in high, precarious places, fumes or airborne particles, toxic of caustic chemicals, risk of electric shock, and vibration.