This role is primarily responsible for the successful onboarding of new Enterprise Clients. This person will oversee all facets of implementation including initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring of task completion, and holding stakeholders accountable.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Initial discovery of a new client while touring of customer’s facilities, defining requirements and scope, involving all relevant account stakeholders.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Meet with clients on a consistent basis to review project schedule status.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
- Manage changes to the project scope and project schedule.
- Coordinates across internal departments and ensures that the necessary processes are implemented for success.
- Works with client to define KPI’s and sets the process for tracking the performance
- Recommends best practices and process improvements in or between internal operational departments.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Training of systems to client and any account stakeholders.
- 2 – 4 year college degree with focus in logistics or supply chain preferred
- 3 to 5 years related industry experience.
- Ability to travel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience of project management or implementation of new business
- Prior experience with Project Management Software.
- Prior experience with 3PL, supplier or carrier preferred.
- Prior experience with Transportation Management System Software (e.g., Mercury Gate) preferred