This role is primarily responsible for the successful onboarding of new clients, focused with North American transportation Management. This person will oversee all facets of implementation including but not limited to initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring of task completion, and holding stakeholders accountable as well as develop processes, introduce new systems and programs to the client. This individual must excel at a high level with communication of multiple parties, stakeholders, tasks, and deadlines.
This role requires the ability to identify potential gaps in process, data, alignment with objectives identified in the sales process or changing market conditions and serve as the primary contact with the customer from contract execution through steady state.
What’s in it for you?
- One-week classroom-based orientation and training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long/Short term disability, life insurance options available
- Teladoc Service offered through insurance
- An award-winning culture with unique perks, including Monthly Lunch & Learns, "Thank You” Lunch Provided each Friday, DEI Program and access to 1,800 courses through our Learning Management System, BG University
What you’ll do:
- Understand Scope of Services from our sales team with onboarding requirements, regarding all modes of transportation, Invoicing, Account specific Pricing, ERP/WMS Integration, Freight Pay and Audit, and reporting needs.
- Initial discovery of a new client while touring of their facilities, interviewing client stakeholders, defining requirements and scope.
- Understand the order to cash cycle as it pertains to all modes of transportation that are in scope for the given project.
- Develop a detailed project plan assigning dates and owners to monitor and track progress.
- Meet with clients on a consistent basis to review project schedule and status.
- Manage all stakeholder expectations of timelines, project details and future state.
- Gather all client requirements to execute the proper operational strategy (LTL, TL, Invoicing, Integration etc.
- Initiate and validate that all systems have been set up based on client requirements.
- Manage changes and escalate, when necessary, if/when the project scope or project schedule has changed.
- Coordinates across internal departments and ensure that the necessary processes are created, documented, and receive full sign off from all parties prior to be executed.
- Works with client to define Key Performance Indicators to measure the success of BlueGrace’s performance, document and execute with all Internal Stakeholders.
- Recommends best practices and process improvements in or between Client and Internal stakeholders.
- Provide Training of systems and/or processes to any client stakeholders
- Provide ownership of the full project until account has reached a steady state with sign off from all client and Internal stakeholders.
What you’ll need:
- 2 – 4 year college degree with focus in logistics or supply chain preferred, not required
- 3 to 5 years related industry experience or experience with project management in an adjacent industry.
- Ability to travel more than 50%
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience of project management or implementation of new business
- Prior experience with Project Management Software.
- Prior experience with 3PL, supplier or shipper preferred.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Visio)
- Experience with LTL and FTL operations, pricing, and execution
- Prior experience with Transportation Management System Software
- Experience with systems integration (API, EDI, FTP) from a business process standpoint
- Experience with managing data through Microsoft Excel