Are you looking to jump-start your sales career in the booming transportation and logistics industry?
We're seeking the hardworking, the motivated and the exceptional to join our Managed Logistics Sales team. This channel identifies strategic business partners with complex supply chains.
The Business Development Representative sources, qualifies, and engages companies who are aiming to outsource their transportation management. Research is conducted on domestic businesses with high shipment volume, multiple locations and/or technology integration needs. The BDR will then follow internal selling campaigns to target accounts via cold calls and emails.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive base salary plus a lucrative, uncapped bonus potential
- Option to purchase medical/dental/vision/disability insurance
- Teladoc Service offered through insurance
- An award-winning culture with unique perks, including Monthly Lunch & Learns, Free Beer Fridays, D&I Certification Program and Weekly Sales Trainings
What you'll do:
- Develop creative outbound prospecting strategies to build a target list of organizations that fit our customer profile
- Leverage tools such as our CRM, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Trade Publications
- High volume of cold calls, emails, and social media outreach
- Facilitate sales meetings via phone or web to investigate and determine customer business and transportation needs
- Competently understand BlueGrace’s position in the market and value proposition to different industries and department levels
- Engage with mid-level to C-Level executives, assess prospects needs, and set qualified meetings through effective communication
- Work with our Regional Business Development Managers to effectively hand-off qualified meetings and understand the BlueGrace sales process
- Maintain high performance against goals and metrics (Set Appointments, Qualified Meetings, Activity Goals (Phone, email social media, etc.))
What you'll need:
- Experience in an office setting, including internships is a perk
- Inbound sales, cold calling, or outbound prospecting experience is a perk
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and are process driven
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills
- Desire to work in a highly motivated sales environment and maintain composure in stressful situations