Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
This role is responsible for providing support for systems and services as well as providing analysis and optimizations for business processes. This role uses technical and analytical abilities to resolve, optimize and improve system-based issues.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provides system support for TMS and CRM
- Identifies bugs and creates user stories in VSTS
- Provides system training for internal users
- Resolves UI errors through various methods including database research
- Monitors automated services to ensure proper functionalities of all systems
- Writes database updates using Microsoft SQL
- Streamline system processes to further automation
- Consults with business analysts on new development and distributes system across accordingly
- Creates and maintains process documentation
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology, business or other technical field or proven equivalent related experience required
- Basic understanding of API, web-based software and relational database
- Preferred transportation, logistics or 3PL experience
- Experience with TMS or CRM
- Working knowledge of SQL
- VSTS, XML, Software development process plus
- Ability to provide quality service and teamwork while managing multiple tasks and projects under competing deadlines
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to analyze data from multiple systems simultaneously
- Understanding of IT principles and an ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience
- Strong sense of discretion and confidently required
- Changes approach to best fit the situation; Abel to deal with change, delays or unexpected events
- Follows instructions; Responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with alternate plan