Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
This position is in office Monday through Friday paying $15 - $16 an hour.
This role is responsible to be the first point of contact for our customers and business partners. They are responsible for many different tasks which include welcoming visitors, routing inbound phone calls, managing inbound/outbound mail, routing emails through our CRM, and basic reporting within TMS.
What you'll do:
- Route inbound customer phone calls
- Welcome visitors in person and notifying staff of their arrival
- Take notes during meetings and distribute them to the team
- Screen for sales calls and routing appropriately
- TMS Reporting – Apply tracking messages, rolling missed pickups, and marking shipments in transit
- Sort inbound mail and notify employees
- Package, stamp, and create labels for outbound mail
- Ensure only authorize personal and registered guest enter building
- Create visitor welcome slides for TV feeds
- Route inbound emails request through our CRM
What you'll need:
- High school diploma required
- Prior receptionist experience is preferred but not required
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of computers
- Professional and personable
- Strong Organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
What's in it for you?
- Option to purchase medical/dental/vision/disability insurance
- An award-winning culture with unique perks, including Monthly Lunch & Learns, "Thank You" Lunch provided every Friday, access to 1,800 courses through our Learning Management System, Mentor Program for first 90-days
Primary responsibility is to enter, retrieve, and process carrier invoices, thereby initiating the carrier payable and customer receivable processes. Also monitors the importing of invoices to the billing system. Duties and responsibilities:
- Reviews carrier invoice information before entry into the billing systems in BlueShip and TMS.
- Communicates with carriers and customers via phone or e-mail to resolve invoice related issues. Example: correcting reference numbers or image types.
- Monitors completion of additional bills to be imported though communication to Sales teams.
- Monitors and clears assigned work queues.
- Assists in the completion, accuracy, and distribution of invoices company wide.
- Provides support, feedback, and guidance to Audit and Credit & Billing teams as it pertains to the importing process.
- Ensures invoices are billed accurately in a timely manner by proactively determining and resolving delays.
- Investigates potential import errors.
- Communicates import errors to IT and/or Credit & Billing
- Creates SOPs to outline processes within the department.
- Minimum high school diploma required. Some college preferred.
- Related transportation and/or billing experience is preferred.
- Must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, technical procedures, or company memos.
- Follows policies and procedures; supports organization's goals and values; benefits organization through outside activities; supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, volume and density.
- Proficient in internet software, and Microsoft Word, Outlook, and strong Excel ability.
Are You Ready to Hustle?
We're looking for current students who are dependable, self-motivated, and driven to meet sales goals. If you think you have what it takes to keep the wheels of our business turning efficiently, we'd love to hear from you. Come move the world with us through our Carrier Sales Internship – Summer 2024. We can't wait to meet you.
The BlueGrace Logistics Carrier Sales Internship Program offers the opportunity to gain hands-on industry experience in the fast-paced brokerage aspect of our business by helping our customers move their freight in the most cost-effective way possible.
Interns will create and maintain an individual book of business by developing relationships with various carrier companies, negotiating rates based on market trends and resolving issues over the course of this internship program.
Please note that we do not offer housing, but we're happy to supply information on subleasing and local options to explore.
- Prospect carrier leads, track assigned loads, and sell truckload opportunities to our carrier partners
- Cold call carriers to find coverage for the loads that our customers need transported
- Forge powerful relationships with our carrier partners through development calls
- Communicate and act on potential service failures or critical delays
- Be the go-to source for all things logistics for our carrier partners
- Develop and manage carrier portfolio of “owned carriers”
- Anticipated graduation by Spring 2025
- Strong work ethic, dependable, self-motivated, and driven to meet sales goals
- Thrive in a highly performance basedenvironment
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, with a natural ability to connect with others
- Ability to set and manage multiple priorities
- Desire to pursue a full-time career in sales