Click column header to sort
This role is on-site and responsible for supporting the organization’s computer systems, hardware and software and helping end users with technical issues submitted through the help desk.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Installs, configures, upgrades, and troubleshoots problems related to hardware, software, phones, and other equipment (e.g., printers) and systems.
- Responds to IT help desk requests submitted by employees with technical issues.
- Troubleshoots Level 1 problems related to any aspect of network/telecommunications systems and PC’s.
- Diagnoses, tracks, resolves, and documents problems and resolutions.
- Serves as initial point-of-contact with vendors to solve problems.
- Creates new email accounts, distribution lists, and troubleshoots general Outlook issues and requests (e.g., password resets, forwarding, shared mailboxes).
- Assists with AD management of users and devices, and software licensing.
- Onboards new employees, issues equipment, and assists with workstation set-ups. Provisions system access and sets permission for employees based on department and position.
- Supports end user training related to spam filtering.
- Offboards employees; retrieves equipment, removes licenses and access from IT systems and business applications upon separation.
- Provides device support: troubleshooting, warranties, and occasional minor physical repair or upgrade work. Orders user equipment and maintains equipment inventory database to ensure accuracy.
- Uses internal and external knowledge bases and resources to research issues independently, escalate issues outside the technician’s level of knowledge and experience (including most server and networking issues, as appropriate)
- Advises, trains, and assists users on how best to utilize systems.
- Associate degree in a related area with 2-4 years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Windows 10/11 systems, Microsoft 365, email, and printers.
- Knowledge of enterprise IT support preferred. Using any case management / support ticketing and knowledge-based systems.
- Ability to provide quality customer service and teamwork while managing multiple tasks and projects under competing deadlines.
- Understanding of IT principles and an ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience.
- Strong senses of discretion, urgency and confidentiality.
- May be required to assist in the evening and/or weekends and travel occasionally.
This position pays $17-$18 an hour. This role is responsible for auditing freight bills that are over five dollars in variance causing a negative margin. The importance of this is to make sure customers are getting accurate invoices and that carrier have the right documentation to be able to support these increases.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Audit invoices for any changes that occurred after the shipment was received from carrier
- Send invoice variances to the correct charge queue. (Carrier, BG, and Customer)
- Make sure carrier has supporting documents for increased charges to our customers.
- Must be able to communicate between Carrier, BG, and Customer teams.
- Must be able to understand customer contracts and carrier rules tariff.
- Responsible for working Return queue and initials after shipment returns for documents queue
- Audit Blue Ship daily
- Providing short and to the point notes to Customer, Carrier, and BG teams so teams will be able to understand what needs to be done to get invoice corrected.
- Minimum high school diploma required. Some college preferred but not required
- Previous Billing and/or Customer Service experience required
- Logistics industry experience preferred but not required
- Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Must have the ability to read, analyze and interpret documents, technical procedures or company memos
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, volume and density
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form. Understand and recognize consistent trends.
- Be proficient in internet software, Microsoft Word, Outlook and strong Excel ability.
This position is in office Monday through Friday paying $15 - $16 an hour.
This role is responsible to be the first point of contact for our customers and business partners. They are responsible for many different tasks which include welcoming visitors, routing inbound phone calls, managing inbound/outbound mail, routing emails through our CRM, and basic reporting within TMS.
What you'll do:
- Route inbound customer phone calls
- Welcome visitors in person and notifying staff of their arrival
- Take notes during meetings and distribute them to the team
- Screen for sales calls and routing appropriately
- TMS Reporting – Apply tracking messages, rolling missed pickups, and marking shipments in transit
- Sort inbound mail and notify employees
- Package, stamp, and create labels for outbound mail
- Ensure only authorize personal and registered guest enter building
- Create visitor welcome slides for TV feeds
- Route inbound emails request through our CRM
What you'll need:
- High school diploma required
- Prior receptionist experience is preferred but not required
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of computers
- Professional and personable
- Strong Organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
What's in it for you?
- Option to purchase medical/dental/vision/disability insurance
- An award-winning culture with unique perks, including Monthly Lunch & Learns, "Thank You" Lunch provided every Friday, access to 1,800 courses through our Learning Management System, Mentor Program for first 90-days
Primary responsibility is to enter, retrieve, and process carrier invoices, thereby initiating the carrier payable and customer receivable processes. Also monitors the importing of invoices to the billing system. Duties and responsibilities:
- Reviews carrier invoice information before entry into the billing systems in BlueShip and TMS.
- Communicates with carriers and customers via phone or e-mail to resolve invoice related issues. Example: correcting reference numbers or image types.
- Monitors completion of additional bills to be imported though communication to Sales teams.
- Monitors and clears assigned work queues.
- Assists in the completion, accuracy, and distribution of invoices company wide.
- Provides support, feedback, and guidance to Audit and Credit & Billing teams as it pertains to the importing process.
- Ensures invoices are billed accurately in a timely manner by proactively determining and resolving delays.
- Investigates potential import errors.
- Communicates import errors to IT and/or Credit & Billing
- Creates SOPs to outline processes within the department.
- Minimum high school diploma required. Some college preferred.
- Related transportation and/or billing experience is preferred.
- Must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, technical procedures, or company memos.
- Follows policies and procedures; supports organization's goals and values; benefits organization through outside activities; supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, volume and density.
- Proficient in internet software, and Microsoft Word, Outlook, and strong Excel ability.
Are you a problem solver with a passion for tackling the complex issues that the transportation and logistics sector often brings? Join our Managed Logistics Team and find purpose in the day-to-day practices of getting our customer’s freight from point A to B.
Logistics Support Representatives are responsible for the daily support of contracted clients to drive customer satisfaction and retention by way of freight operations support freight tactics. In this role, you’ll execute on the frontline service that BlueGrace provides, therefore getting finished goods to store shelves, raw materials to manufacturers, medical equipment to hospitals, and more!
The objective is to produce high quality visibility through customer reports, to provide timely responses and case resolution for customers, and to provide exceptional freight operations support. The typical freight services include shipment creation, editing, tracking, document delivery, daily reporting, and professional communication to both customers and carriers.
What does a typical day look like?
- Serving inbound customer requests from designated high freight spend accounts
- Communicating with carriers on behalf of the customers
- Answering phones and responding to emails
- Proactively tracking shipments and recommending solutions for delayed shipments
- Identify the best transit solution based on the specific shipment requirements
- Building strong relationships with customers
- Develop and Maintain relationships with local terminals in efforts to reduce service failures
- Scheduling pickups and delivery appointments
- Active communication with Operations Manager regarding all potential services gaps or opportunities for process improvement
- Following up on all unconfirmed or rejected pickup requests
- Maintain detailed and organized documentation of all service failures
What are we seeking?
- Minimum of 6 months of Transportation Experience or degree in Supply Chain/Logistics
- Superior Customer Service skills including the ability to recognize the needs of the customer and effectively address those needs through active communication
- Experience working in a CRM and TMS system a perk
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to calculate percentages, formulas and use spatial reasoning
- Proficient in Excel
What’s in it for you?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long/Short term disability, life insurance options available
- An award-winning culture with unique perks, including Monthly Lunch & Learns, “Thank You” Lunch Provided each Friday, DEI Program
Are You Ready to Hustle?
We're looking for current students who are dependable, self-motivated, and driven to meet sales goals. If you think you have what it takes to keep the wheels of our business turning efficiently, we'd love to hear from you. Come move the world with us through our Carrier Sales Internship – Summer 2024. We can't wait to meet you.
The BlueGrace Logistics Carrier Sales Internship Program offers the opportunity to gain hands-on industry experience in the fast-paced brokerage aspect of our business by helping our customers move their freight in the most cost-effective way possible.
Interns will create and maintain an individual book of business by developing relationships with various carrier companies, negotiating rates based on market trends and resolving issues over the course of this internship program.
Please note that we do not offer housing, but we're happy to supply information on subleasing and local options to explore.
- Prospect carrier leads, track assigned loads, and sell truckload opportunities to our carrier partners
- Cold call carriers to find coverage for the loads that our customers need transported
- Forge powerful relationships with our carrier partners through development calls
- Communicate and act on potential service failures or critical delays
- Be the go-to source for all things logistics for our carrier partners
- Develop and manage carrier portfolio of “owned carriers”
- Anticipated graduation by Spring 2025
- Strong work ethic, dependable, self-motivated, and driven to meet sales goals
- Thrive in a highly performance basedenvironment
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, with a natural ability to connect with others
- Ability to set and manage multiple priorities
- Desire to pursue a full-time career in sales